About this Class:
Here’s a class where your puppy can play with other compatible puppies and with you, while two instructors supervise. Watching the puppies, you will learn about play styles, appropriate play, and dog body language. Good for puppies up to six months or with instructor’s permission. Since there is off-leash play, dogs in this class must be good with other dogs.
Please register for each class you want. After registering for your first class, you only have to update your form for future classes.
- Lisa Arant (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Saturdays
- Sarah Stoycos (email@example.com) and Susan Sanderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Tony Henline (email@example.com) – Sundays
Fee: $20 per session
- Tuesdays, 1:00 – 1:45pm
- Thursdays, 1:00 – 1:45pm
- Saturdays, 12:30 – 1:15pm
- some Sundays, 8:30 – 9:15am
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.