If you’re having technical difficulties registering in our system (DogBizPro), here are some helpful hints:
- If you signed up for an account prior to July 2014, it was with our old system. Your old login/password will not work with the new system. We promise that the new system is better in many, many ways. It was actually designed and programmed by a dog trainer!
- If you are using an iPad or other mobile device, please try using a computer or laptop before contacting tech support.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for registering and signing up for a class can be found here in printer-friendly format.
- Still have problems? Email web @ yourdogsfriend . org
YOU DO NOT NEED PAYPAL TO PAY FOR YOUR CLASS.
People often get confused because the button says Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your class. If you have a Paypal account, you do not have to use it to pay for your class.
You can pay with a credit or debit card.
Here’s a guide through the process. We hope it helps.
- Once the class you want is added to your cart, click the green Checkout button.
- You will see the Waiver page. Please read the waiver, make sure the I Agree box is checked, and click the green Continue button.
- Click the green Pay Online button.You are now in the system as a Pending registration. In order to complete the registration process, you must pay your tuition for the class.
- Click the Check out with Paypal button. You do not need a Paypal account to pay online. (We promise!) If you wish to use your Paypal account, you can click the gold button to log in and complete your payment using Paypal.
- If you wish to use a debit or credit card, click the link that says Pay with a debit or credit card.
- Important: Notice there are tabs for Debit card or Credit card. Please click the correct tab for the card you are going to use (Debit or Credit).
- Fill out your card information and click the gold Pay button.