In-person Agility Skills for All Levels at our Training Center in Rockville, MD
- Not appropriate for dogs who display reactive behavior to humans or other dogs.
- For all levels – from those who have never taken agility before to those who have been in Agility 3
- During COVID, we will focus on skills you can train your dog without the humans having to huff and puff and run.
About this Class:
If your dog already knows these skills, GREAT! You will be challenged with added distance, duration, and distractions to strengthen your dog’s understanding of their job.
Prerequisite: Puppy Kindergarten, Adolescent, or Basic Manners class
Note: This will *not* be a class where we run agility courses. It will be focused on training individual skills that will make your dog better at running agility courses when it is safe to breathe heavily indoors around other humans again.
- E Foley (Foley’s Dog Training)
- $200: Six Sessions, 60 minutes each
Please check Schedule at a Glance for days off and the last date of class.
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Agility Skills for All Levels notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.