Beyond Fun and Games for Kids and Canines
Live, online Beyond Fun and Games for Kids and Canines via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
About this Class:
Human Ages: 8 – 12 yrs old
Take your tricks and games to the next level. Perform amazing feats with your dogs, from Living Room Agility to Family Room Freestyle. Buzz through agility courses created from things you already have, and dance with your dog to your favorite tunes.
Prerequisite: Fun and Games for Kids and Dogs
- Sarah Stoycos (Laughing Dog Academy)
- Marnie Montgomery (Joyful Dog)
- Susan Sanderson (Joyful Dog)
- $150: Six sessions, 30-minutes each
If a class is listed in the box below, please check Schedule at a Glance for days off and the last date of class.
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Kids & Dogs notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.