Saturday, Jan 9, 2:00 – 4:00pm
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
6030 Grosvenor Lane
Learn from a veterinarian and a trainer about the physical and behavioral changes experienced by older dogs, as well as practical ways to keep your senior dog comfortable, safe and active.
Topics will include:
- eyesight changes
- hearing loss
- dental disease
- warning signs of systemic disease
- exercise and mental stimulation
- increased anxiety, aggression, vocalizing and other new behaviors.
- Dr. Marci Streck, DVM (of the new Caring Hands Animal Hospital in Rockville, www.CaringHandsVet.com)
- Michelle Mange, dog trainer (of Right Start Maryland, www.RightStartMaryland.com)
Register in Advance
Please click to register in advance so we have enough handouts for everyone. Thanks!
Can’t Make It?
Get free advice, updates about classes, and information about local events by signing up for our newsletter. We have over 6,000 dog people just like you on our mailing list.