Love the Leash: Relationship Walking
Live, online Love the Leash: Relationship Walking via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
About this Class:
The best walks with our dogs can be like walking hand in hand with a dear friend, or dancing with our favorite partner.
Join us to create wonderful walks with attention games, patterned courses, free-walking, and sports foundations.
Prerequisites: For more focus on the specifics of leash walking we recommend first taking “Love the Leash: End the Tug of War.” If you and your dog are already comfortable with the basics, then this course is a great place to start.
Gear/equipment needed: Have your dog wear a flat or martingale collar, or a body harness. Have a 6 foot or longer fabric, rope, or leather lead to clip to your dog’s collar or harness. No retractable leashes.
Wonder if this class is for you? Get in touch for more information!
- Marnie Montgomery (Joyful Dog)
- Susan Sanderson (Joyful Dog)
- $190: Six sessions, 60 minutes each
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Love the Leash: Relationship Walking notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.