Live, online Fearful Dog Class via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos.
- Access to a Facebook discussion group where you can pose specific questions about you and your dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
About this Class:
Whether your dog is afraid of strangers, children, other dogs, cars, noises, or the recycle bin, you can help him feel more comfortable in your home and out in the world. In this class, you will learn how to pinpoint the signs your dog is worried. You’ll gain strategies to minimize your dog’s exposure to the things that trigger his anxiety and learn a process to work through your dog’s fears, changing your dog’s emotional response from “Oh no!!” to “Okay!” In return, your dog will gain confidence and learn to trust that you’ve got his back.
Your dog does not have to be present for class.
- Lisa Arant (Small & Tall Dog Training)
- $150: Four sessions, 60 minutes each
What folks are saying: “I wanted to say thank you so much for helping Gigi transform into a more confident dog. She still has some challenges, but she has come a long way…We will definitely be taking more classes in the future at Your Dog’s Friend.”
If a class is listed in the box below, please check Schedule at a Glance for days off and the last date of class.
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the wait list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Fearful Dog Class notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.