Puppy Preschool – Online
About this Class:
Join our Puppy Preschool modules for guidance and coaching on specific puppy topics. Register for one or more of these sessions, in any order!
Module 1: Nipping, Enrichment, and Mat
- What to do when your puppy turns into a bitey alligator.
- Ways to tire out your puppy and give them opportunities to practice normal dog behaviors.
- How to help your puppy find their off switch and relax.
Module 2: House Training, Crate Training, and Car Riding
- How to set your puppy up to successfully use the outdoors as their bathroom rather than your home.
- How to make car rides a stress-free experience.
- How to get your puppy comfortable spending time in their crate or pen.
Module 3: Socialization, Touch, and (how to prevent) Resource Guarding
- How to get your puppy to give up something you don’t want them to have.
- The “swiss army knife” of puppy training: teaching your puppy to touch their nose to your hand.
- How to give your puppy a positive introduction to the world around them.
Kelly Burgdorf (Horses and Hounds Training)
$30 per each 60-minute module
Number and length of class sessions:
Each module is 60 minutes
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.