Live, online Separation Anxiety class via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructor will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Access to a Facebook group to get feedback and ask question of your instructor and classmates.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
About this Class:
Are you able to leave your home without worrying about your dog? Does your pup bark, howl, whimper, pace, have accidents, or destroy objects when you’re away? This online class will teach you the best training methods for your dog’s alone-time problems so that you can begin to get your freedom back.
Classes will include a mixture of discussion time and hands-on training. You will also be invited to join a Facebook group to get feedback and ask questions between sessions and cheer fellow classmates on as you work through this challenging issue.
Please note: As with all behavior challenges, it would be wrong for us to guarantee 100% that your dog will be completely “cured” of separation related problems from this course. But there is a high likelihood of success — especially if you can be patient enough to go at your dog’s pace, and if you work with your veterinarian to make sure your dog is feeling healthy, free of pain or chronic itchiness, and begins anti-anxiety medications if deemed appropriate. Your dog will likely need additional training when this course ends, but our goal is to give you the skills and the tools to continue to do so. In order to get the most out of class, students are encouraged to work with their dog between classes on the exercises they learn and to actively participate in the Facebook group.
- Tracy Krulik, CTC, CSAT (certified separation anxiety trainer)
- $225: Six sessions, 75 minutes each
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Online Separation Anxiety Class notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.