Calling All Dogs!
Live, online Calling All Dogs via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
About this Class:
Does your dog think twice when you call? Are distractions getting in the way of a rock solid recall? Spend four game-packed sessions with us learning how to change that response and help your dog understand that coming to you is the best thing in the world.
- Susan Sanderson (Joyful Dog)
- Marnie Montgomery (Joyful Dog)
- $150: Four sessions, 60 minutes each
Please check Schedule at a Glance for days off and the last date of class.
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Calling All Dogs! notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.