Live, online Tricks Class via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos and discussion. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
About this Class:
Teaching tricks is a great way to have fun with your dog, exercise their brain and body, build your bond, and practice the training skills you already have while learning new ones too. With an emphasis on fun for both you and your dog, you’ll learn and apply various techniques that positive dog trainers use.
From classic favorites like rolling over or giving a high-five, to crawl or sit pretty, together you’ll learn tricks you and your dog will enjoy. You can also earn your way up the different levels of the AKC’s Trick Dog Titles.
Prerequisite: None, but it will be helpful if your dog knows sit and down, so we’ll send you information on teaching these prior to class. This online class is appropriate for reactive dogs, puppies and adolescents, and adult dogs of all ages!
- Melissa Dilla (Metropolitan Dog)
- $150: Four sessions, 60-minutes each
If a class is listed in the box below, please check Schedule at a Glance for days off and the last date of class.
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Tricks Class notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.