About this Class:
Here’s a class where your puppy can play with other compatible puppies while an instructor supervises. Watching the puppies, you will learn about play styles, appropriate play, and dog body language.
What age should my puppy be to attend Puppy Party?
- Puppies may attend as young as 8 weeks. Puppy Party is for puppies up to 6 months or with the instructor’s permission.
How do I register for a Puppy Party?
- Please register in advance.
- Puppy Parties are continuously running. To select an upcoming Puppy Party to register for, click the blue Sign Up button, and then carefully select which date you wish to register for from the dropdown. If nothing appears in the dropdown for the date you would like, that date may not be available, or it may already be full.
- Puppy Party often fills quickly, but we do occasionally get cancellations and last-minute openings. Please check back from time to time if you’re hoping for a spot in a Puppy Party that is full. We also sometimes post about last-minute openings on social media, so feel free to connect with us on Instagram!
What if I need to cancel a Puppy Party?
- If you register for a Puppy Party but later realize that you won’t be able to attend, please email us as far in advance as possible to cancel, as other puppies may be hoping for a spot. In order to receive a refund or a credit, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- Sarah Stoycos ([email protected])
- Kelly Burgdorf ([email protected])
- Melissa Dilla ([email protected])
- $35 per session: one session, 45 minutes each
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Please click here to see canine influenza information.