We have two options for TTouch Classes:
- Live, online (via Zoom)
- In-person, at our Training Center in Rockville, MD (Coming soon!)
Please be sure to take note of which version you are registering for.
Live, online TTouch Class via Zoom
- Fee: $160
- Number and length of class sessions: Three, 60-minute sessions
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
In-person TTouch Class at our Training Center in Rockville, MD
- Fee: $190
- Number and length of class sessions: One, 150-minute session
About this Class:
TTouch has great tools you can learn to help your dog feel more calm and balanced – whether you have a shy, fearful, sound sensitive or anxious dog facing every day challenges; an easily distracted dog with trouble focusing; or an elderly dog dealing with aging issues. Stressors cause tension in a dog’s body which can make each of these situations worse. The focus of TTouch is to help address these problems by increasing emotional flexibility and relaxation. You and your dog will have the opportunity to learn the basics of body work, wraps, and movement exercises. TTouch is an amazing and useful method to add to your toolbox.
- Pam Wanveer, Certified Advanced Tellington TTouch® Practitioner, Woodside TTouch
- Live, online version: $160
- In-person version, at our Training Center: $190
Number and length of class sessions:
- Live, online version: Three sessions, 60-minutes each
- In-person version, at our Training Center: One session, 150-minutes
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the TTouch notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.