Resource Guarding: Help for Your Dog Who Doesn’t Share – Online
Live, online Resource Guarding via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
- Small class size: Maximum of 4 students/dogs
- Two instructors
About this Class:
Does your dog guard food or toys? The couch? His bed? You?
With individualized attention from two trainers and a small class, learn techniques for peaceful coexistence and successful sharing. This class combines live demonstrations and coaching with topical video and discussion to give you the tools you need to help your dog.
- Sarah Stoycos (Laughing Dog Academy)
- Marnie Montgomery (Joyful Dog)
- $250: Six sessions, 60 minutes each
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the wait list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Resource Guarding notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.