Live, online Passing Dogs On Leash via Zoom
- We will be using Zoom for this class, so you will need to have internet access and a smartphone or a computer. Before your first session, your instructor will send you log-in information as well as tips on how to prepare for the class.
- Instructors will use live demos, discussion and pre-recorded videos. You will also receive coaching from the instructor as you work with your own dog.
- Join us from anywhere!
- You’ll be surprised how well your dog can focus on you in your home environment!
About this Class:
Does your dog-friendly dog tune you out around other dogs? Does your dog pull with excitement toward other dogs? Wonder whether to let your dog meet other dogs on leash?
If so, this class will teach you and your dog the skills and knowledge to successfully navigate these situations. You’ll refine your dog’s leash and attention skills, learn how to read dog body language to set up for success, and learn the decision-making process that will help you successfully navigate around other dogs.
For dog-friendly dogs 6 months or older.
Prerequisite: Basic Manners, Mini Basic Manners, Adolescent, Puppy Kindergarten, or instructor permission.
Note: This class is not appropriate for dog-reactive dogs. Please see our Online Reactive Dog Class if your dog is already displaying reactivity toward other dogs.
- Joyce Loebig (Rewards Dog Training)
- $150: Four sessions, 60-minutes each
If a class is listed in the box below, please check Schedule at a Glance for days off and the last date of class.
If the box is empty, there are no classes currently scheduled. Please join the notification list at the bottom of this page, so we can email you when we schedule the next class.
Class fees help support the free programs and services provided by Your Dog’s Friend, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating and supporting dog parents.
Join the Notification List
Not ready to sign up? Waiting for a better day to fit your schedule? Join the Passing Dogs on Leash: Skills for Success notification list and we’ll email you as soon as we schedule new sessions of this class.